TFC Grow Beyond offers a special service to the High School’s in the form of workshops or one on one coaching. Workshops can be conducted with both students and teachers. The purpose of these sessions is to enable teenagers to grow and put important steps into place to provide them with a healthier future.
Learning to deal with anger issues and to communicate effectively early on, will contribute towards a young person’s success in their personal and professional lives allowing them to deal effectively with others.
A few of the topics are:
- Understanding anger and its origin
- Identifying the source and triggers to anger
- Dealing with passive/aggressive anger
- Respecting yourself and others
- The basis for a healthy expression of anger through communication
- The role of self-esteem in anger management
- Setting boundaries